Dr. Anthony Calabrese Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Calabrese?

A ++ great doctors.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Excellent. Excellent A+ a definite recommend.

What a Jerk

Posted on March 21st, 2011

After the doctor I had been seeing at this practice left, Tony inherited me. He "fired" me as a patient the second I stepped into his office for no reason that he would give. Found a real gastro-enterologist who treated me for small intestinal bowel bacteria overgrowth. Turns out that in the condo where I was living, the supply and waste water lines had touched, had a galvanic reaction and fused - I was drinking other peoples' feces and metabolized medicines. Should have sued condo assoc., but could not countenance the permanent connection of my name and this mishap in the legal record.Real professional to make me suffer longer than necessary, "doctor."

Competent and Caring

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Calabrese since 1981. He has shown himself to be concerned, empathetic, and more than competent. As a result I live sympton free despite life long Ulcerative Colitis. He has listened to and qualmed my fears. I have recommended him to many friends over the years, and will continue to do so..

Posted on July 11th, 2014