Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony P Cammilleri
Dr. Anthony P Cammilleri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oneonta, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cammilleri is affiliated with A O Fox Hospital. Dr. Cammilleri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony P Cammilleri has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony P Cammilleri has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Anthony P Cammilleri has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I have been going to Dr Cammillieri for several years. Dr C is very competant, takes his time with the patient, is excellant at finding the problem promptly, and correct treatment. I love not being treated like a number by whoever happens to see me. I am very satisfied with Dr Cammillieri and his excellant nurse, Dawn.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cammilleri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 1974
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Anthony P Cammilleri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates, 432 Main St, Oneonta, NY
Dr. Anthony P Cammilleri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneonta, NY.