3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Cannon?

Dr. Cannon is cutting edge one of the most cerebral doctors I ever encountered.

No Follow-up Call

As I doctor, Dr. Cannon seemed to be very kind and understanding. He took time and spoke to me. My complaint is that I went for bloodwork and he told me to call him for the results. I have been calling and calling and calling and have had no luck. He called me back once when I was unable to answer so I missed it. It has been almost a month and I still do not know what the results are. I might have to find a new endocrinologist.

I have been a patient of Dr. Cannon's for many years having followed his practice from Willingboro to Hamilton and to his current location in Philadelphia. While he may seem abrupt at times I have encountered that with other physicians who are working on a schedule and may be pressed for time. Dr. Cannon is very proficient in his field and demonstrates interest and concern answering any questions I may have. Although very professional he does have a humorous side that arises occasionally. I only wish my other doctors were as personable as Dr. Cannon.

Great Dr

the wait time is terrible...one staff member is very abrupt...but i love Dr Cannon...he has always been so nice and caring towards me...when he was in Hamilton and move to Phila i followed him because i respect him that much...

Medical Robot

I found Dr. Cannon to be very uncaring. He always kept me waiting a long time to see him. The last time was over 90 minutes!!! I used him because at the time my insurance did not cover many endocrinoligists.I traveled far. He would read my test results to me like a "medical robot". The last time I went to see him he said to me angrily "What are you doing here"? I told you not to come back for a year. I was so glad when I found another caring,doctor. I wouldn't go back to him if he was the last doctor on Earth!!!

Diagnosing good, Bedside manner, scary

Dr. Cannon diagnosed a serious problem for me that my GP completely missed. However he is very abrupt and if he spends up to 10 minutes with you, you are lucky. I find it hard to summon the courage to ask him questions. However, if you do ask, he will respond, but he may act annoyed. He is not willing to consider anything that is not completely mainstream. I have had several long standing appointments canceled by his office and have had a hard time rescheduling at a time that was convenient for me and was not months away. With a couple of exceptions, the gals who answer the phone couldn't care less about your needs or issues. And it is often hard to even get a call through. The "interim" office manager (as of 5/10) is helpful and courteous and is your best bet for solving administrative problems.Lisa, the nutritionist, is awesome. She is knowledgeable, personable, caring. Spends as much time as you need with you. Dr. Cannon's diagnostic abilities and Lisa are the reason I put up with all the problems with this practice.

It is a shame that this Dr. has a liscense to practise medicine equally to the best health care provider's in the USA.

The practise in hamilton is like a clinic.It is a high volume multi doctor office.Dr. Cannon could spend more time instead of relying on pre-printed info from drug mfr on condition.I can find this and have read numerous versions already.This doctor needs to look more deeply at the root cause instead of a quick prescription of prescription medicationThis doctor is unavailabe if you have any concerns and the staff is at minimum level of patient care. They are unhelpful and the dr will not return your call. Do not waste your valuable health with this doctor and find someone that will answer the concerns you have.You should not have to go online or see adverse effects from pharmacy.This doctor dioes not take appropriate time and has over prescribed a life threatening medicine without regard to follow-up care or patients's needs.He ordered a test on a blood test from a year and a half a go and failed to see I had been supplementing the defficiency.Take care of a few people correctly instead of operating a clearing house for insurance carriers.You give the bare minimum in health care. Shame on you!!

Dr. Anthony J Cannon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.

Dr. Anthony J Cannon Is this you?