Dr. Anthony J Capizzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Capizzi?

No Compassion

Saw him for minor in-office surgery. He was running late; I was waiting for over an hour beyond my scheduled appointment. He cut me before I was numb, ran into complications thereafter and audibly cursed when the overhead light bulb blew and broke glass all over me. After the procedure, within moments of arriving home, I was laying in a pool of blood. Spent 9 hours bleeding in Good Samaritan ER; staff there kept calling Capizzi to come in and he refused.

Dr Capizzi was my surgeon in 1990 and 2016. He's great, his staff is great , I'd recommend him to anyone. He is very personable as well as a great surgeon

Horrible, absolutely horrible. Wouldn't recommend this man to anyone for any reason. Post op results are botched and he refuses to fix it despite promised agreement to any revisions before I booked the surgery with him. Completely changed his attitude the second I expressed dissatisfaction (even went so far as to imply because of who I am that I should be grateful I got the care I need at all, subpar or not), the wait time is unbelievable, you have to beg to book an appointment within a reasonable time frame, and the desk clerk Kerry is extremely aggressive and plain nasty.

The very best medical experience i've had ever.

Professional, compassionate, reassuring

Dr Capizzi is a rarity among physicians today- patient, kind, compassionate, and thorough in explanations regarding diagnoses and treatments. You never dont feel "safe" in his care. Superb man and Doctor .

good dr very busy

lovely man good man works hard

Dr. Anthony J Capizzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.