Dr. Anthony L Cardellio Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony L Cardellio?

My father saw Dr. Cardellio today for the first time. He Was really pleased with the care he received. He stated that he really listens to you and has great mannerisms. You can tell he truly cares for his patients.

Good luck trying g to get a call back on recent test results

The doctor seems very nice and attentive and the staff as well, but this is the third time that I have waited over two weeks to get them to call after lab work or other tests. He will say we will know within 24 hours, yet not call for 3 weeks even after you call and leave a message.

Keep Looking.

I am finding another doctor.

Dr. Cardellio was fine, but his office staff was lacking in a big way. As a new patient, I was not asked about my previous medical provider, or asked to sign a release to have my records forwarded. When blood was drawn and I asked what tests were being run, I was told "Whatever he can think up" When the office called with my test results, all I got was "Everything is fine". When I asked what tests were run besides a Cholesterol check , all I was told was "all the important stuff". When I asked what my Cholesterol value was, I was told "I do not have the test results, just a note that there is no concern with any of the results"

Dr. Anthony L Cardellio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.