Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony M Cardillo
Dr. Anthony M Cardillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman Oaks, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cardillo is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Cardillo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony M Cardillo has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 9
Brought in my daughter last night to Glendale Adventist Emergency due to a mild concussion she suffered playing volleyball. She was seen by Dr. Cardillo who was very thorough and caring. He had a great bedside manner and took the time to answer all our questions. Thank goodness all ended well and my daughter was feeling much better before we left. Dr. Cardillo gave us his card and wanted us to let him know the next day how she was doing. Very caring Doctor, unfortunately don't see too much of that anymore and I have to say it was a pleasant surprise, even my young daughter was impressed.
I've never felt like such a non-existent person in the hospital before meeting Anthony Cardillo. Our interactions were quick and he was in and out before I could ask all my questions. Hours later I asked the nurse if she could get him due to pain issues, and after she tried contacting him he apparently replied that he wouldn't have time for some time. I tried to get him in the morning, once again, while I was still there and the nurse said that the doctor replied that "he was eating." In the hospital almost 20 hours and saw him once, and he didn't go me the time of day...
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cardillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Anthony M Cardillo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony M Cardillo in this video.
Dr. Anthony M Cardillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.