Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony Castro Poveda has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Tony is the best doctor I have ever been to. Dr. Tony has the best bedside manners and makes you feel comfortable during your visit. He delivered both my boys. I am sad to say that he didn't get to deliver my little girl in 2009 as he had changed practices. I am so glad I found him and have changed doctor offices to the one he is now at for my OB appointments.
I miss him and want him to come back.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Anthony Castro Poveda accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnthony Castro Poveda Md, 601 Dallas Hwy Ste 301, Villa Rica, GA
Dr. Anthony Castro Poveda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villa Rica, GA.