Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony M Caterina has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Anthony M Caterina has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Anthony M Caterina has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anthony M Caterina is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
We love Dr. Caterina. Our son Travis was born 10 weeks early and it was great to have a doctor we felt so comfortable with to take over his care when he was released from the NICU. Dr. Caterina is very caring and great with kids. Our son really seems to like him even though he gets poked and examiend on each visit. Occasionally we have had to wait a while after our scheduled visit time. I'm totally willing to do that for a doctor who will spend whatever time I need him to spend with us. If I need him to take 45 minutes for a visit and explanation of the problem he will take that time so I only assume that he is doing the same for the family he is seeing just before ours. We look forward to bringing our daughter in to see Dr. Caterina when she arrives.
Our two children have seen Dr. Caterina since birth. When we first started seeing him my husband and I were first time parents and Dr. Caterina provided us a lot of information about how our baby is still developing and this helped us to better understand what she was going through and what we need to do. He spends time at each appointment talking to us and listening to what we have to say. He is great with our kids too, he's always bandaging up one of my daughters animals she brings along for the visit. Somehow her animals always get injured at the appointment. Dr. Caterina is super, you just want to hug him each time you see him!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Anthony M Caterina accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrchard Park Pediatrics, 3725 N Buffalo St Ste A, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. Anthony M Caterina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.