Dr. Anthony Clarke Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Clarke?

Angry Soul, Troubled Man...

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I met Dr. Clarke in 2001 and I was nervous about it because I don't/didn't trust doctors and Dr. Clarke had a calm about himself that brought me peace of mind and security. It was a bumpy first step and every since 2001 I found myself moving forward with Him and even though I moved 350 miles from him I traveled to see Dr. Clarke because He is a great doctor and a very patient man (Smiles) and I wouldn't want to trade Him for anyone else; But I went to a Dr. Near me so I could please my wife (Lol) and I already Hate how I am Treated and now I lost my Doctor and a friend when I left Dr. Clarke's care. Thanks for everything Dr. Clarke you won't be forgotten and always loved by me.

Patient

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr Clarke is a wonderful physician that was referred to me by a previous nurse of his. I started seeing him a few years ago and I am glad I changed him to my internist.

Posted on March 1st, 2017