Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony T Clavo Sr
Dr. Anthony T Clavo Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conyers, GA, with another office in Conyers, GA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Clavo is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center South Campus, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Piedmont Henry Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony T Clavo Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Anthony T Clavo Sr has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Anthony T Clavo Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 76
He refused to treat my pain unless I let him do experimental injections and procedures. They caused me more pain and problems. I constantly felt uncomfortable with him. When I went to a new doctor, Dr. Clavo's office refused to release my medical records. When I got legal counsel, they claimed to have lost my records in a computer accident.
I like the doctor however I am not pleased with the wait time as it can be a ridiculous sometimes 2-3 hour wait time just in the waiting room alone. Afterwards isn't as bad of a wait up to 30-45 minutes. But Dr Clavo is a nice man with good bedside manner and accurate diagnoses. His staff could be better especially the scheduling issues.
Plan on waiting all day
Dr. Clavo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1993
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Anthony T Clavo Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony T Clavo Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.