Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony V Coletta has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 12
I have Scleroderma. People with my disease tend to have many problems with their body. I went to Dr. Coletta 10 years ago to have a ventral hernia repaired.He also performed a bowel resection,a gall bladder removal and 2 anal fissure repairs.I was one of his last patients seen before he left Bryn Mawr for Holy Redeemer. I can only hope that he has trained others to be like him. He truly is a dedicated man of medicine and a gentleman.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2010, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Anthony V Coletta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnthony V Coletta Md, 247 Valley Ridge Rd, Haverford, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony V Coletta in this video.
Dr. Anthony V Coletta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haverford, PA.