Dr. Anthony J Cornetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Cornetta?

He listens. Never assumes you don't know what you're taking about. Been bringing my daughter for 6 years. Wouldn't trust anyone but him. He's great with little kids.

an excellent doctor

Dr Cornetta is one of the few doctors that I can truly say I trust without question. He takes the time to ease any concerns you have and has the patience of a saint when it comes to questions about your health

Receptionist

Dr. Cornetta is a brilliant ENT Doctor & is the preferred ENT of Dr. Dennis Bernardini -- the best pulmonologist in Huntington, Long Island, New York!

Dr. Cornetta was checking out my ear and said he found nothing wrong from what he had seen. I was relating the pain I felt on my ear. He actually asked me, "Can I ignore it?" I told him I've been ignoring it for more than a year now, but what kind of Doctor asks a patient that question? From my experience, I will never go back to this doctor again!

Wonderful with children

Dr. Cornetta treated my daughter who needed her tonsils and adenoids removed. He took the time to explain everything to her and was very caring. I felt completely confident in his abilities.