Dr. Anthony Cruse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Cruse?

A GREAT SURGEON, VERY SATISFIED WITH MY KNEE.

I had knee surgery several years ago, and someone had referred me to Dr Cruse, and everything worked out great! I would go to him again if I needed to, great surgeon, and personality.

Dr Cruse and the entire staff (PAs included) were great. Surgery went well and the caring and professional of Dr Cruse and staff were above expectations.

I took my 17 year old son to have a cyst drained on his wrist. Dr. Cruse and his staff were wonderful. I feel like my son recieved excellent care and would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Cruse has been my orthopedic for over six years now. I'm an athlete and have had several sports related injuries.I have had ACL reconstruction, two arthoscopes (both finding torn ligaments that the MRI did not), broken femur, and broken foot. I would not recommend anyone except Dr. Cruse for anything orthopedic related. I have referred many people to him and all have nothing but great things to say about him. He really knows his field! It is obvious that he loves his job.

he and his staff don't listen

i guess i got spoiled with my primary physician, because i have never had an experience in which i've told a doctor or their staff my symptoms and been completely ignored. and when he referred me to another physician his staff wouldn't do it initially, it took another visit along with a total wait time of 6 weeks to get the referral. but mainly, be careful when you tell them how you are feeling, make sure they write them down. in my case i know that initially they got some of the symptoms written down but after the mri was done(which turned out to be wrong) they completely ignored everything i said and tried to write down only the things that fit their diagnosis. now i am having to get second opions left and right to try to figure out what's wrong with me because i can't trust anything they say. trust me if i was allowed to change to another doc i would.