Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony P Cucchi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony P Cucchi has the following 20 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Anthony P Cucchi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
If you want a Dr to act like he's doing you a favor see this guys. Both he and his resident (not a full fledged orthopedic Dr yet) who assist him in surgery both acted as if they did my husband and me a flavor seeing him. My MRI clearly showed something wrong with a previous surgery and they both asked what they can do for me. The resident who assists him in surgery was sent in first. We asked if he had looked at my MRI. And he did not. When the Dr came in we could see he had an addititude by asking his resident too many questions when we pointed out a serious problem noted by the MRI neuro radiologist he totally blew us off saying he saw nothing wrong. I've sent that CD to 2 others states and both Drs see the error. He's just not Dr enough to be able to try to fix it. And ego got in the way of him saying so. Instead he LIED and said nothing is wrong. Shame on you and your wanna be Dr in training
Dr. Cucchi is the best. He takes his time to explain all the different options. He is confident and his surgical skill and results back it up. I am so glad I met him. My surgery was a 100% success. Other surgeons wanted to make a large incision on my back. Dr. Cucchi did it minimally invasive and I was back to work in no time. Thank you Doc!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Cucchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Anthony P Cucchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Orthopedists Of Detroit, 24715 Little Mack Ave Ste 100, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Dr. Anthony P Cucchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.