Dr. Anthony P Cucchi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony P Cucchi?

Arrogant underwhelming Dr

If you want a Dr to act like he's doing you a favor see this guys. Both he and his resident (not a full fledged orthopedic Dr yet) who assist him in surgery both acted as if they did my husband and me a flavor seeing him. My MRI clearly showed something wrong with a previous surgery and they both asked what they can do for me. The resident who assists him in surgery was sent in first. We asked if he had looked at my MRI. And he did not. When the Dr came in we could see he had an addititude by asking his resident too many questions when we pointed out a serious problem noted by the MRI neuro radiologist he totally blew us off saying he saw nothing wrong. I've sent that CD to 2 others states and both Drs see the error. He's just not Dr enough to be able to try to fix it. And ego got in the way of him saying so. Instead he LIED and said nothing is wrong. Shame on you and your wanna be Dr in training

Dr. Cucchi is, in my opinion, a very pleasant, caring person . His surgical knowledge and skill is remarkable . I would recommend him to all family and friends .

Great Spine Doc. Patient and explains things very well.

Great Surgeon!!

Greates Doc Ever

Dr. Cucchi is the best. He takes his time to explain all the different options. He is confident and his surgical skill and results back it up. I am so glad I met him. My surgery was a 100% success. Other surgeons wanted to make a large incision on my back. Dr. Cucchi did it minimally invasive and I was back to work in no time. Thank you Doc!!

Excellent Spine Surgeon

Professional. To the point. Honest. I felt very comfortable with him doing my surgery. Excellent surgical results.

Patient

Kostas

Dr. Cucchi spent a great deal of time going over my films, MRI. He did a great job explaining my diagnosis and condition with me. He explained the different options. After I tried the conservative approach without the relief I wanted he did surgery on me. He has excellent bed side manner! I am so happy I had surgery by him! My pain is night and day from before the surgery and now. I am so happy I went to Dr. Cucchi! He also specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery!

excellent

Professional, friendly, thoroughly, listens to patient and wants to help the patient. Thorough , goodlooking#

What an excellent doctor. I am a new patient of Dr. Cucchi's. I am 5 weeks after surgery and my back is doing so well. The pain is almost completely gone. I had concerns about having surgery but now wished I had done it sooner.

Had spine surgery with him.

Great doctor! Fixed my spine through small incisions. Pain free!

Business Owner

The best, I know because he has made me pain free twice. tremendous physician

Dr. Anthony P Cucchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.