Dr. Anthony D Jackson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anthony D Jackson?

Dr. jackson is very personable and has very good bedside manner.

He has been my doctor since I was 17 years old and delivery one child and took care of me and his staff did as well

Dr. Jackson is the most trustworthy doctor I've ever know and treats me with respects

Horrible front desk staff!

Great doctor, very rude staff!

dr jackson is good this is my third child he is delievering and he has done well.Wouldnt go anywhere else and he is very nice and goes step by step with you.I recommend going there.

Not a good experience, beware!

I would not choose this doctor again. His receptionist is very rude, and inconsiderate. I always arrive 15-30 minutes before my scheduled time, and 100% of the time am not seen until 2 HOURS after my scheduled appointment time. Poor management of time, clearly they value the patients' time very little. Do not come here unless you have half a day to devote to sitting in his crowded waiting room with a bunch of screaming kids.

will never go bk!

i had an infection that they did not catch although it was in my lab work but yet never notified me about.i ened up losing the baby..

I LOVE DR JACKSON AND WHOLE STAFF THEY ARE AWESOME.

my 2nd pregnancy

dr jackson is a wonderful doctor. although i have delt with his assistant more this time lol. jane is the best.

Worst experience ever!

I started seeing Dr.Jackson (OR should i say nurse practitioner Jane Nelson) when i found out i was pregnant. The 1st appt. was ok we found out how far along i really was but i thought it was sorta strange i did not get to meet Dr.Jackson. 2 months later on my 3rd appt. i STILL had never met the man who would be delivering my 1st child ...I found that very odd. After a very unsuccessful ultrasound and the nurse practitioner telling me i had some kind of infection she handed me my chart to take to the front, we realized it wasn't even my chart! Not even thinking at that point i took the prescription she wrote me and preceded to walgreens to get it filled. The pharmacist then asked me if i was pregnant & i said yes. He then told me he will NOT fill this prescription because it was harmful if not fatal to my unborn child. At that point i found myself a different dr and will NEVER recommend this office to anyone.

DR. JACKSON IN A WONDERFUL MAN!

Dr. Jackson delivered all 3 of my children and did a wonderful job! I would refer this man to anyone, he has great bedside manner, a wonderful personality and doesnt make you feel like your "just another patient". His staff is very nice, and I love his nurse practitioner "Jane", she is wonderful office. Anyone who has anything bad to say about Dr. Jackson and his staff is crazy! Their all great and if I have anymore kids, he will be the one I go to!!

I have seen Dr. Jackson once and he was ok felt like he just rushed through everything. His staff was very rude almost like they didnt want to be there. and have had to reschedule my appt twice due to something happeneing and then the last appt they screwed up and gave me the wrong time. So once again was not able to see him. Thanks for no help. Will never come back and wont recommend to anyone.