Dr. Anthony Daddono Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Daddono?

Extremely intelligent & competent!

Posted on August 15th, 2017

We visited Dr. Daddano for my 5 year old who has suffered from food allergies since he was 1 years old. We have seen 3 different allergists and I was skeptical seeing Dr. Daddano but he was AMAZING! He had an intelligent answer backed up with stats for every question/issue we had and he gave us a fresh perspective on food and environmental allergies. I highly recommend him!

Amazing doctor, staff can be frustrating

Posted on April 5th, 2017

To start, Dr Daddono was very patient, thorough, great listener, and provided great information. I would recommend him to every I know! His staff at the Libertyville location is unpleasant to be around. I haven't had one good phone call when I wanted to book the appointment and follow up on shots. I was provided inaccurate information about coming in for shots by one nurse, then had another nurse give me attitude (blonde, taller), about following another nurses recommendation for coming in sooner. She wouldn't let me talk, kept interrupting me, and left a sour taste in my mouth. She didn't apologize for all of the incorrect information i got, only to continue to interrupt me and tell me what i should be following. Thankfully, there is one very sweet nurse-blonde and petite, who is the complete opposite of the other nurse, who is more than willing to answer questions and listen to what you have to say and ask. Overall, dealing with the rude nurse is worth getting checked up by Dr Daddono.. if you can avoid the other nurse, I'd highly recommend it.!

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr. Anthony Daddono is one of the finest hardest working Doctors I have ever had. He is a fantastic diagnostician. And he is always up to date on the latest innovations in his field of specialty. He is a great listener and a great teacher. He has been our family Allergist for over 40 years.

Very caring doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2014

He is a very good listener, asks questions, and works with you to deal with your diagnosis.

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Such a great bedside manner. He takes the time to listen to all of the symptoms and answers all questions, patiently. He has been so great to my kids and reassuring with me. Anyone I've ever given his name to has called and thanked me as they've had the same great experience.

doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Best doctor i ever met

Exceptional Physician

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Fantastic,caring, knowledgeable, patient and an excellent diagnostician. Can not say enough positive things about him. He is one of a kind, and I have never met a physician that has such a breadth of knowledge not only about his own specialty but other areas of medicine. Aggressive in his treatment but thorough in his treatment plan.

Posted on August 4th, 2012

An exceptional diagnostician. Exceptionally kind, caring and genuine with a great sense of humor. Extremely knowledgeable about many medical issues and would be very comfortable asking for his commentary for other medical issues besides asthma and allergies. One of the best physicians I have encountered.

Posted on July 15th, 2012

HE IS NOT GOOD A DR

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Dr Daddono is excellent and a fine diagnostician. He is highly skilled, experienced, and a great listener. He is one of the few Doctor's who doesn't rush you out of the office, but listens and tries to find the solution to your problems. I am very happy to know him and have him as my Doctor, and highly recommend him and his staff. Thank You.

Allergy Help

Posted on January 14th, 2010

Dr. Daddano is extraordinarly kind, listens excellently, offers as wide a range of treatment options as available, explains the pros and cons without judgement, carries through treatment quickly and aggressively, and, in general, is an exceptional doctor. I recommend him highy.

Posted on July 17th, 2009