Dr. Anthony V Dallas Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anthony V Dallas Jr?

terrible phone system. Heavy physician turnover. Be careful of you disagree with the practitioner.

Quick and Easy

I like to get up early so his early schedule worked with my schedule.

Dr. Dallas and Dr. Lee

I asked for an appointment with Dr. Dallas for a physical and was told he would not be able to see me for months but I could see Dr. Lee.After almost an hour wait I finally got in with her for my yearly physical. She sat and talked to me for 10 minutes, wrote 1 prescription, ordered blood work and left. I asked for my memogram to be set up and still have not gotten an appointment to this date, did not actually get a physical but did see this billed to my insurance for one, and now the prescription is only for 3 months. I was also told that I was low on Vitamin D as I have found out that several other patients of yours had the same thing and was sold on pellets put in for $400.00 every 6 months. Is that a new treatment you started that now everyone needs? What kind of business is this. I have never been treated so poorly. I would like to know what does a physical involve now days as I have had many in the past but never one where they didn't even look at you. This really needs to be reported as I have been billed for services I did not get. I would look forward to your input on this.