Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antony J Daros has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 75
Tony Darous has absolutely no compassion Wht so ever!the difference between him and his father is night and day!he grew up as a spoiled little brat at his private school. He has no idea Wht it is to have to work a real day of work like normal people. He doesn't even give u a going over when u go to him. If u are lucky he may listen to ur hear depends on his mood!he is the most self righteous Hippocrates in the Lutheran faith!seriously is he a man or a woman I can't tell u for sure! But he knows it all and he will sure tell u so! I feel he is in able to even wipe his own but without his father to guide him. I just thank god I am not in his shoes when it comes to join the lord for I believe he doesn't have much of a chance when u hide behind religion it's like the pin and eye of camel!!i am 57 yrs old and he is by far worst Doctor in all ways I have ever been too!!if u want a good laugh go to tony Darous u will be amazed how he could be a doctor
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Antony J Daros accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFamily Docs Clinic, 8275 Holly Rd Ste 1, Grand Blanc, MI
Dr. Antony J Daros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.