Dr. Anthony C Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony C Davis?

AWESOME

Dr. Davis was great all the way around.. Very pleased.. Staff was great too!! Thanks.. :)

Retired couple

My wife and I are very pleased with Dr. Davis. He takes the time to really listen to us and doesn't make us feel like he is rushing to see his next patient. We both like him very much and would highly recommend him!

Very Disappointed

I never leave reviews but feel obligated to do so this time. My mother was referred to Dr. Davis and after reading great reviews, we had high hopes. Unfortunately, our experience with him was not the best. I hope others have a better experience!

Springhill hospital

Dr. Davis saw my Dad in hospital. He was just great about explaingin what was going on. He seemed to take a real interest in Dad's wellbeing. He was very kind as this was an end of life situation and very difficult for all of us.

He is an excellent and caring doctor. He took great care of my dad after a major health issue in the hospital and his follow up. We couldn't have asked for a better physician.

Excellent

Dr. Davis went above and beyond the call of duty, and took the time to explain each and every detail. He did a great job and we appreciate it.