Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony De Luca MD
Dr. Anthony De Luca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, RI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. De Luca is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Rhode Island Hospital and Kent County Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony De Luca has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. De Luca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Rhode Island Hospital
Kent County Hospital
Women & Infants
25 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Anthony De Luca Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anthony De Luca's office for more information.
310 Maple Ave Barrington, RI : (401) 245-5777
Locations & Directions310 Maple Ave, Barrington, RI
Dr. Anthony De Luca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, RI.