Dr. Anthony E Defelice Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anthony E Defelice?

Wonderful Doctor

I had surgery done to my damage right shoulder 1980 and again in 1992 at North Adams Regional (Doctors Ellison & Parkinson). In 2004 I needed a third operation to repair degeneration of earlier surgeries. This third operation was performed by Dr. Anthony Defelice with wonderful success. Here, over 10 years later, my shoulder is just fine and I have had no more problems at all. A very kind and caring surgeon who, in my opinion takes his work VERY SERIOUSLY. I can't say enough about this Doctor. I would not hesitate to use him again should the need arise.