Dr. Anthony Delsardo Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Dr. Delsardo is a very competent physician. His office staff is pleasant and helpful.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

I feel I was groped by this man. I was made to take off my shirt and bra. He did a breast exam while I was in the sitting position. I have never had an exam like that before. I told him I just had a mammogram recently. His bedside manner is horrible. Avoid him like the plague.

Only in it for the money

One of the worst experiences of my life was to make the mistake of going to this so-called doctor. Never trust am american doctor who graduates from a Mexican medical school. He didn't ask me a single question about my health and my disability, completely ignoring me when I tried to tell him of my symptoms, A scam artist

Unfriendly, unhelpful

Beware of any doctor who got his degree at a Mexican Medical School. He had poor bedside manor and seemed strangely uninterested in my symtoms, aske ...

Nightmare