Dr. Anthony T Dibenedetto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony T Dibenedetto?

City Letter Carrier USPS

Dr. D is a Rock Star

Dr. Dibenedetto provided 5 weeks of misdiagnosis and poor care to my father after his gastric bypass surgery. He was cordial to family but treated other physicians despicably. He attempted to dominate all care, yet maintained that the medical issues had nothing to do with the surgery. Oddly enough, his final recommendation was a complete reversal of the bypass surgery. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Truly living life again...

3.5 yrs post RNY surgery with Dr. D and I adore him and his staff. The care before, during and after are all top knotch! I have lost over 130lbs and kept it off. I was without medical insurance for about a year and they hounded me to get into the office for a followup and routine blood work. They are serious about your care and it shows.

Great doc :)

Great Surgeon and Father

Dr Anthony T. DiBenedetto is a true hero as a father. I remember last year, when I had a laceration while taking out the garbage, Dad knew something was wrong and needed to be taken care of immediately. He rushed me to the hospital and immediately took care of the injury quickly, giving me about 15 stitches on my leg. This would result in my leg healing and giving me the ability to walk and run without any pain. As his son, I would highly recommend him for open wound care and surgeries.

Forever Grateful

Dr Anthony Dibenedetto saved my son's life about 25 years ago. My son was sent home from the emergency room with a 104 temp twice. On the third visit, he was admitted, to stop him from throwing up. Then sent him home a day later, on the 4th visit to the ER, 104 temp, throwing up, pain in stomach/abdomen, same symptoms AGAIN...there was this Dr there, this beautiful man, named David Wong, from Canada. Thank GOD he was there, he immediately hooked him up to an IV, ran some tests I'm assuming, because after a little bit, he asked if I had a preference on a surgeon, I didn't know any...In came Dr Anthony Dibenedetto. He was not our surgeon, we had not lived in the area very long at all, we had crap for insurance, yet he came anyway. He pressed a few times around my son's belly and abdomen, turned to me and said ''Mom, we need an operation'' I said "when?" and he said '' now'' I pulled him aside and asked if he was going to be okay....he said ''I don't know''.....He's a straight shooter. My son had Acute Peritonitis. Following the surgery, he explained to me that my son's appendix or something was floating clear on the other side..I'm not sure I remember what all he meant..but my boy had been sick for months, he was a paper boy and would trudge along...so from Nov to early feb, he was sick. But he didn't complain all the time at all. I would pick him up in the winter and drive him to do his papers. It breaks my heart to think of him out there, sick like that, doing his papers. It was by chance that Dr David Wong happened to be there that day. And I can never say enough good about Dr Anthony Dibenedetto . Those are two angels that I know God put on this earth to save my son that winter of 1992.

Friendly!

Dr. Dibenedetto is one of the nicest and most friendliest dr's I have ever met. He is professional, kind, very thorough, and takes time to explain everything/procedure. I actually look forward to seeing him because he is so decent and friendly and truly CARES about his patients! A+

Dr. D is AWESOME

Dr. D has an incredible bedside manner. He has a great sense of humor and is able to calm ones nerves. He takes the time to answer my questions and treats me with respect. His Physician Assistant is wonderful too. His office staff are fantastic and extremly helpful. I hightly recommend Dr. D and his team.

No time with me

THis doctor spent no time with me. He constantly has his nurses talk to me and see me at follow-up appointments. The office staff is nice.