Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Digilio Jr
Dr. Anthony Digilio Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belleville, NJ, with another office in Essex Fells, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Digilio is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Digilio Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Digilio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monmouth Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Community Medical Center
47 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony Digilio Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.