Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony J Dragone has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 25
My entire experience as a patient when brought into the emergency room at Milton Hospital at 6 a.m. On a Sunday morning was remarkable. The staff were waiting for me. When Dr Dragone came in I was struck by what a real person he was and funny. Despite what was going on for me pain wise which was worse than Childbirth, my husband and I always find room to joke. Dr Dragone was like a friend we just hadn't met yet. He also made me feel very comfortable. I had a strong feeling I was in exceptionally good hands; and I was right. I later did some research and found out what an accomplished surgeon he was. In my case we anticipated about 40 minutes in the O.R. But procedure took 2.5 hours. I'm not sure there are many other physicians that could've pulled off what he did.It was serendipitous that I saw him in emergency rather than the scheduled surgery with another Dr. a month later. The world is a better place with him in it. Can we come him?
Condescending individual that prefers to talk about himself not the patient. Two surgerys were supposed to be basic internal surgeries that failed in both cases leading to two additional emergency complex surgeries. Now my life has changed forever...for the worse..much worse..strongly recommend second opinion...
I feel the doctor is an excellent surgeon, but the wait in the waiting room for my last check-up a few months after my surgery was a nightmare. I had to wait 3 hours in the waiting room and then another twenty minutes to a half hour in the examining room. I have to come back in a year the spring of 2009. Believe me, I am going to try to get an appointment to be the first to be seen for the next appointment.
Dr. Dragone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Tufts University School Of Medicine
Boston City Hospital
Dr. Anthony J Dragone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuincy Surgical Associates Inc, 700 Congress St Ste 201, Quincy, MA
Dr. Anthony J Dragone is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Quincy, MA.