Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony T Duany has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anthony T Duany has the following 8 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Anthony T Duany has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 48
Front office constantly "forgets" to take the "office is closed" message off first thing in the morning, when the two hour lunch is over, following holidays, etc. These are sweet ladies, but it happens a lot. Also, I left a message on Doctor Duany's backdoor phone line when I noticed a bulge in my groin. That was five weeks ago and still no return call. I just needed a referral. I handled on my own and now have hernia surgery scheduled - no thanks to Dr. Duany. He's a good guy, but I feel like this is the kind of thing you need a family doctor for. Anyway I'm moving on.......
Dr. Duany has been able to address all of my families medical issues. As a mother this is very important to me. When you are at Dr Duany's office he doesn't rush you out.. He explains his approach to medicine and treatment. Dr. Duany's has excellent patient skills. Which I feel is lost with many doctors today.I am very thankful for Dr. Duany and his wonderful staff.
DR.DUANY HAS A FRIENDLY AND FUN STAFF WHO RETURNS YOUR CALLS AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING UP ON LABS AND THINGS THAT ARE NEEDED. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS GETTING AN APPOITMENT WHETHER IT IS IN ADVANCE OR AN URGENT NEED. DR. DUANY CARES ABOUT THE HEALTH OF HIS PATIENTS AND PROVIDES THE NECESSARY CARE FOR THE ISSUES AT HAND. IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT HE DOESN'T TREAT HE RECOMMENDS YOU TO SOMEONE WHO HAS A BETTER UNDERRSTANDING IN THAT SPECIALTY THAT CAN ASSIST WITH YOUR HEALTH NEEDS. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR AT LEAST >6YRS AND WOULDN'T CHANGE MY TREATMENT OF CARE I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING THUS FAR.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Florida Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Anthony T Duany accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLandmark Primary Care, 2221 N Himes Ave Ste C, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony T Duany in this video.
Dr. Anthony T Duany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.