Dr. Anthony Dulgeroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Dulgeroff?

Could not get an appointment

I was having thyroid surgery and my surgeon recommended seeing a endocrinologist. Dr. Dulgeroff's staff will not accept an appointment without the doctor's direct approval. I had all my medical records faxed to his office and waited. And waited. And waited. I called a couple of times to see if the doctor had reviewed my records only to be told that "he will get to them when he can" and after that it could be 4-8 weeks until I could get an appointment. The idea of enduring 2 months post thyroidectomy without any assistance balancing my hormones is terrifying. I'll have to look elsewhere.

Dr. Dulgeroff is a very thorough doctor and takes time to explain what his diagnosis is. Very nice manner.

Informative patient listener

I found him to be patient with my questions and he answered them all. He listened to all my concerns and answered them with information easily understood. He took his time with me an made me feel relaxed and in a good place while we discussed my options and treatments. I got the feeling that he cares for his patients. The staff was friendly and had good attitudes. I am glad to have found him. I hope that he will be this way through my whole treatment.

I have been to many Endocrinologist in the 19 years of my diabetes and with the exception of my first one he is by far the best. He is clinical but yet personable. When you ask a question he does not make you feel silly for asking and he takes the time to answer it. He is very thorough in the amount of time he does spend with you which I fin amazing. He is hands on and will actually call you back rather than have his staff do it. I also love the staff there. They are all super sweet. I look forward to the next time I see him.