Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony E Allen
Dr. Anthony E Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony E Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony E Allen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 5
The Best Attending Physician For Nursing Homes
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony E Allen - Posted on March 8th, 2016
Without a doubt, Dr. Anthony Allen, M.D., is TOPS and without equal as an caring and dedicated Physician to ALL his many patients in various Nursing homes, in the East Bay! With HIS overwhelming patient load, his dedication to HIS profession, leaves me quite impressed! What a terrific bedside manner, and especially HIS trust AND confidence in my opinion(s), indears me, time and time again! Dr. Allen is definitely a "throwback" to a different time when Doctors weren't just Doctors, but a member of "the family". God Bless You...Dr. Anthony E. Allen, M.D.
18 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsANTHONY E ALLEN MD, 2512 Telegraph Ave Ste 350, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Anthony E Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.