Dr. Anthony E Boutt Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Anthony E Boutt?

Still suffering

I was referred to Dr. Boutt by my primary care dr back in 2001. I was a patient of his for 10 years. I was referred to him do to my having a heavy mentstrual cycle. 13 years later I am still having the same problem. Dr. Boutt did nothing except put me on unnecessary birth control pills , put me on countless medications all which did not help and had me go through unnecessary and at times painful medical tests. My problem has gotten worse. however I should have had a partial hysterectomy years ago but he and my primary care doctor had the nerve to tell me I was not old enough to make that kind of decision about my body. No doctor has the right to play god when it concerns a persons health. When a woman is practically being planning her life around her menstrual flow there is a problem. I would not recommend any young woman seeing this man.

Greatest Dr. Ever!

I have been to many gynocologists in my lifetime, but none has exhibited the kindness, care and gentleness of Dr. Anthony Boutt. His bedside manner is almost humbling and he makes me feel secure in the fact that he knows what he is doing. Dr. Anthony Boutt, you are a winner! Thank You! Sincerely,

Excellent Doctor

I've seen Dr. Boutt for over 30 years. We've become friends besides doctor and patient. I wouldn't see anyone else. He's wonderful.