Dr. Anthony Holt Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Holt?

worst MD I've ever seen

Posted on January 26th, 2015

The most memorable things about seeing Dr. Holt were that he lacked a compassion gene, ability to accurately diagnose, and just continued to try me on new medications without taking me off of old ones... ended up a zombie in his care. Once, while frustrated after being seen for a year with worsening symptoms, I began to cry in his office and he told me to stop because "he's had lots of patients who have it a lot worse than I do." I quit seeing him and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. If you're having neurological problems, find a doctor who will listen you and will be cautious about medication experiments. There are great ones out there--he's not one of them.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I disagree wholeheartedly with the other patient. I feel he is very competent and he knew exactly what my problem was. SS (It took 2 visits for me for me to feel like I knew him - give him a chance! )

CRUEL DOCTOR

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED THIS CRUEL BY A DR, I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY TO TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT MEDICAL PROBLEM IS CRIPPLING ME AND GET TOLD BY HIM "IT'S ALL IN MY MIND!" HOW DARE THIS MAN CALL HIMSELF A DOCTOR. PLEASE SEE SOMEONE ELSE IF YOUR REFERRED TO HIM, HE HAS NO COMPASSION WHAT SO EVER AND IS HEARTLESS.

Posted on January 18th, 2017