Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony L Eidelman has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Eidelman, I honestly can't say enough great things about him. What a great bedside manor. He spent a great deal of time explaining exactly what he and his team would be doing to get me back on the road to recovery. I did endure some pain but that completely explained and expected. As of right now I'm healing up good and following Dr. Eidelman orders and should be back on the ice or soccer field in a couple months. Thanks so much. GO PENS!
At the age of 16 I developed chronic pain syndrome in my upper back. After many many chiropractic, doctor's and PT visits over the years, it continued to get worse and nobody could figure out what was wrong. I gave up and felt physically miserable all the time. I moved to Kansas 5 years ago and thought I'd give it one more try. I got referred to Dr. Eidelman and he started working with me conservatively at first. He diagnosed me with Myofascial Pain Syndrome and offered me trigger point injections if I wanted to try them. I said yes and I am really glad I did. For the first time in 30 years I was pain free! He gave me several pain management tools too use as well as medication. I still see him about once a year for a thoracic epidural but my daily life is nearly pain free! I rarely take pain medication now. He's my favorite Doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Anthony L Eidelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStrong Memorial Hospital, 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony L Eidelman in this video.
Dr. Anthony L Eidelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.