Dr. Anthony Eidelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Eidelman?

Excellent physician

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Eidelman enough. He spent time with me and accurately diagnosed my pain condition. I'm significantly better following his treatment plan. Very nice bed-side manner. Highly recommended, A+++++++

Locomotive Engineer , Hockey , Soccer Player

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Dr. Eidelman, I honestly can't say enough great things about him. What a great bedside manor. He spent a great deal of time explaining exactly what he and his team would be doing to get me back on the road to recovery. I did endure some pain but that completely explained and expected. As of right now I'm healing up good and following Dr. Eidelman orders and should be back on the ice or soccer field in a couple months. Thanks so much. GO PENS!

Dr. Eidelman has made my daily life livable

Posted on October 11th, 2012

At the age of 16 I developed chronic pain syndrome in my upper back. After many many chiropractic, doctor's and PT visits over the years, it continued to get worse and nobody could figure out what was wrong. I gave up and felt physically miserable all the time. I moved to Kansas 5 years ago and thought I'd give it one more try. I got referred to Dr. Eidelman and he started working with me conservatively at first. He diagnosed me with Myofascial Pain Syndrome and offered me trigger point injections if I wanted to try them. I said yes and I am really glad I did. For the first time in 30 years I was pain free! He gave me several pain management tools too use as well as medication. I still see him about once a year for a thoracic epidural but my daily life is nearly pain free! I rarely take pain medication now. He's my favorite Doctor!

Posted on October 29th, 2017