Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony B El-Khoueiry has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony B El-Khoueiry has the following 13 expertise
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Clinical Research
Showing 2 of 2
We were fortunate to be referred to Dr. El-Khoueiry when my father was diagnosed with Liver, bone and lung cancer. Dr. El-Khoueiry has an amazing bed side manner, as did Karen his NP. Dr. El-Khoueiry directed us to a pharmacy that assisted us with finding funding for the medication my father needed, he helped make my father as comfortable as possible in his last days. My father doesn't open up to many people, but I could tell there was an extreme comfort level for my father. Dr. El-Khoueiry and Karen would call / email to follow up on my father's progress, as well as calling to see how hospice was going. My mother and I will be eternally grateful for the care that was given to my Dad.
20 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Anthony B El-Khoueiry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUSC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Anthony B El-Khoueiry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.