Dr. Anthony El-Khoueiry Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anthony El-Khoueiry?

Caring and Patient

Posted on May 7th, 2015

We were fortunate to be referred to Dr. El-Khoueiry when my father was diagnosed with Liver, bone and lung cancer. Dr. El-Khoueiry has an amazing bed side manner, as did Karen his NP. Dr. El-Khoueiry directed us to a pharmacy that assisted us with finding funding for the medication my father needed, he helped make my father as comfortable as possible in his last days. My father doesn't open up to many people, but I could tell there was an extreme comfort level for my father. Dr. El-Khoueiry and Karen would call / email to follow up on my father's progress, as well as calling to see how hospice was going. My mother and I will be eternally grateful for the care that was given to my Dad.

Posted on April 28th, 2017