Dr. Anthony A Emmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony A Emmer?

I was being kind by giving Dr Emmer one star. I found him to be very insensitive and not caring. His office does not call the patients for their test results, the patients are supposed to call him for results and wait for ever to get a call back from him.

Always calls back when left a message. Very impressed. Easy to talk to.

Love Him, he listens

At first I thought Dr. Emmer was like the rest. He just sat there typing away while I talked, ordered tests & nothing would get resolved. BUT, he was listening. He has been ticking away all of my problems one by one. His M.A. is the best, I can't spell her name so won't try.

Ive been seeing Dr Emmer over 10 years now for migraines. Very thorough, thoughtful Doctor. Covers all bases. I have seen improvement in my condition over the years. Highly recommend, highly respected in the Medical community.

Love Him!

At first I thought Dr. Emmer was like "all the rest", just looked down at computer & typed away with little comment or indication he was listening. He was though. He has addressed not only my MS symptoms but others that my PCP doc has ignored for years. Love Him! He will also call me back himself when I've had a question/concern. Never have had that!

CEO M.C. Productions

I grew up with Dr. Emmer and he was always a smart, caring person. I recommended a friend of mine to him a few years back and he told me that he handled his problem with perfection. I will continue to send people I know to DR. Tony Emmer.

Awesome

Dr. Emmer is an AWESOME doctor. Living with an MS diagnosis is not easy. He is VERY attentive, very easy to talk to about your condition. If you call him with a question, he will respond, usually the same day. If I need something and he agrees you got it. If your best interest is not at hand he will not comply just because you want him to. I was diagnosed with MS in 2006, it has been a hard road, but it is a lot better when you have a doctor who is awesome! I can not forget his medical assistant Tanisha. She is AWESOME too :-)

Dr. Anthony A Emmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.