Dr. Anthony W Evangelista Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony W Evangelista?

Great Bedside Manner!

He has such a calming effect on nervous patients like me. I left the office so relaxed about my neurological condition I went in for.I felt that he tested accurately for disease.

Office Overall

Dr. Evangelista is highly qualified, but specializing primarily in cataract surgery. Prior to surgery & after recovery, another doctor sees you & I do not think other associates are as highly skilled nor as qualified as Dr. E. Though the other associates are okay, I did not feel like I had the best care when another problem occurred after the surgery. Dr. E is very personable, but I think is spread too thin in trying to care for patients after their surgery.

Chronic Dry Eye