3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Anthony F Giordano?

Horrible !!!

Doctor put my daughter on a seizure medicine told me if she did not react to medicine with side effects first 24 hours she would be fine with new medicine! Had tons of side effects would not listen to my concerns . My daughter side effects once someone would listen to me were life threatening and she in the several weeks that took a doctor to believe what I was saying caused her horrible pain and she had to be i the burn unit because the medicine that she was given by this doctor caused her skin inside and out side her body to burn away on fire ,she was burning to death!i I will never let this doctor treat my daughter !i reported him but he is still treating patience! First do no harm, he did! Thank God He Saved My Daughter!

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Anthony F Giordano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.

Dr. Anthony F Giordano Is this you?