Dr. Anthony F Harris Jr Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony F Harris Jr?

Excellent Physician

I have known Dr. Anthony Harris Jr. for many years. He is an excellent physician who has awesome bedside manner. He took caregreat of my mother when she was temporary homebound and was very professional. I don't think he was even practicing medicine 20 years ago seems too young.

Very bad care.

I called a home health care agency, because I was not ambulatory due to my age (72yrs) and muscular auto immune disease. They sent me Dr. Harris,who was suppose to specialize geriatrics. When I told him what I had (polymiositis) he said he never heard of that and I explained it to him and he said I was teaching him. He did not treat me for this but, another problem that was causing severe pain. I told him I had this infection before and the type of antibiotics I usually take, after taking specimens he prescribed the medication and I was ok for awhile. This same problem recurred about six months later. It took him three days to visit, another two to collect a specimen, and to tell me the lab showed no problem. I begged him for some type of medication, after he said he could not help me anymore. He finally prescribed some medication that made me violently ill. I finally,called another Dr from another company and she took tests and discovered I had a severe bladder infection and saved my life. And the medication he gave me for the severe pain was wrong and I have never recovered from bad effects. Plus, he was always very late for appointments. My daughter complained to the office and they agreed to send another Dr, but I never trusted them again. I wonder if he is licensed.

Hoping he has changed

I saw Dr. Harris 20 years ago and he was unprofessional, unethical and immoral. Procrastination on my part has allowed this man to practice without proper scrutiny. I do hope no one else was victimized by him. I am willing to put a statement in writing if any one else has been verbally victimized by him during a procedure.

Dr. Anthony F Harris Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.