Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony C Falvello has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony C Falvello has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Anthony C Falvello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Made an appointment at Hazleton office with this Doctor for a hip replacement, which was scheduled 2 months in advance and was told an anterior hip replacement was best way to go for easier operation and recovery. Okay. I had to go to Allentown for EKG and blood work and see family physician for medical clearance. Came back to office for pre-op visit, day before surgery, and was told by Falvello that he could not do anterior surgery, because it was "too risky" and he had had "problems". When asked when he decided this, he said "a month ago." So why did he wait to the day before surgery to tell me??? Why did I go (and pay) for pre-op tests when he knew beforehand he was not going to do this??? Apparently he also has an office in Pittston which nobody tells you about...I arrived for my pre-op visit in Hazleton, where I had seen him before, and near where I live, and was told I was supposed to be at his Pittson office. Regardless of what the scheduler said, there is NOTHING on my paperwork listing or alluding to a Pittston office! The rude office manager, who set my schedule, never stated this...she treated me more as an annoyance then a patient.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Anthony C Falvello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony C Falvello in this video.
Dr. Anthony C Falvello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.