Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Fouts
Dr. Anthony Fouts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, MS. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fouts is affiliated with Scott Regional Hospital, Rush Foundation Hospital and Rush Foundation Hospital, Meridian, Ms. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Fouts has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I had the worse experience of my life during an exam with this physician. He was rude and very unprofessional. I left his exam room in tears that were uncontrollable. He would not listen when I eplained that I could not lay flat on the exam table, and he lowered the table anyway. Due to his abusive grasp on my legs, I developed phlebitis (thought it was a blood clot), after I had to spend extra money for another office visit to another physician and ultrasound doppler test on my legs because of his abusive behavior. I came in with a cane and left in a wheel-chair. I will NEVER go back to this doctor, and I do not recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Fouts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scott Regional Hospital
Rush Foundation Hospital
Rush Foundation Hospital, Meridian, Ms
Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
38 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Anthony Fouts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRush Medical Group, 1800 12th St, Meridian, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony Fouts in this video.
Dr. Anthony Fouts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.