Dr. Anthony Frempong-Boadu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Frempong-Boadu?

Frederick Fleischmann

Excellent in the field, compassion for the patient in every aspect taking everything into consideration.

Great Doctor. Personable and makes sure the patient thoroughly understands procedures, options, etc. staff is equally personable and responsive. Highly recommend Dr. Frempong and his team.

BEWARE! I am an 81 year old woman who had two spinal operations performed by Dr. Frempong. The first one failed and the second one has left me in unrelenting excruciating pain. Dr. Frempong's only solution is a third operation under general anesthesia ---all within one year. Cut and cut and cut again.

Dr. Frempong operated on my neck from C4-C7, and when I woke up all of my pain was gone. I saw 3 Doctors before him and he made me feel comfortable. He explained everything to me and is one of the best doctors I have ever been to.

Excellent surgeon. He spent a lot of time with me and was courteous and accurate. I left feeling very comfortable and informed

Best doctor ever !

Highly recommend

Astute diagnosis and exceptional care.

A Gentleman and a Doctor

Dr. Frempong is a wonderful and brilliant physician, as well as a kind man. Highly recommend him!!!

Spinal surgery 100% successful!!

Great "bedside manner" - Competent, competent, competent!!Complete relief from pain due to spinal stenosis and herniated disc on L4/L5. Prior physical therapy worthless as well as epidural steroid injections .

I highly recommend Dr. Frempong-Boadu to anyone who requires a complicated spinal surgery. Dr. Boadu's high level of expertise and confidence gave me the assurance I needed to complete my surgery. I felt completely in good hands with him and his team and received exemplary care from the nurses at NYU's recovery and neurosurgery floors. I am completely satisfied with my decision in choosing Dr. Frempong- Boadu and with choosing NYU as a hospital.

One sharp team!

I was referred to Dr. Frempong's team by my PCP while I was already in a Brooklyn hospital that did not do neurosurgery. I was very well taken care of. I am very impressed with his team. His bio explains a lot, but you can't see the crack team he's put together. They're all professional, friendly, likable and effective. He's smart to keep such people around him. I hope I never have to do this again, but I'm glad I had Dr. Frempong's team to address this event.

Excellent Neurosurgeon

He repaired my spine where I had 4 fractured vertebrae and bone fragments pressing against my spinal cord after an accident. He prevented me from becoming a quadrapeligic. He is the best.