Dr. Anthony A Gaspari Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anthony A Gaspari?

Used the wrong lab for testing, cost me more money

I had 2 growths removed. I told the Dr twice during my visit to send the pathology to LGH lab since my husband works there, and it would be covered in full. It was not sent to LGH and I now owe $103 for pathology ( not including what I paid for office visit ). I spoke with someone in the billing office. I also emailed a letter to the Dr. He said he didn't remember hearing that and refused to take it off my bill. I asked to speak with a senior partner in the practice, but was told " the matter ends here". I'm very upset. I asked for my records and am now seeing another dermatologist. I would never recommend him to any friends or family. What if the testing would have been $1,000? So basically, Dr Gaspari lost me as a patient for $103.

Yearly skin checkup

I had a concern about an area on my scalp. He hardly looked at it, didn't shine a light on it, just said "it looks red" and gave me lotion. Said I had so many moles it would be hard to give me a thorough exam and told me I should get mole mapping in his city office, and didn't check thoroughly after that. I have had melanoma and basal cell and other doctors were much more thorough. I was very disappointed.

Dr. Anthony A Gaspari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.