Dr. Anthony N Glaser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony N Glaser?

I Wish More Were Like Him

I wish I could tell everyone about Dr. Glaser. I searched the MUSC website for a family physician and found Dr. Glaser and I'm so glad I found him. My first visit with him was one I would never forget. When he entered the room he introduced himself and shook my hand, told me what he knew about me medically and asked what brought me in the office today. I couldn't believe he had actually taken the time to read my entire medical record. He knew as much about my medical history as I did. He impressed me more with the time he spent with me. I knew he was very busy but at no time did he make me feel that he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. He took his time and actually talked to me about my concerns. Thank you Dr. Glaser for making me feel the concern you had for me as your patient! I know doctors retire and move on to bigger and better things, but I hope Dr. Glaser never leaves this practice.

Dr. Glaser is the best Dr. I have ever been to in 54 years of life. He listens to the patient and is always on top of whats going on with you. He read my medical chat before seeing me for the first time .