Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony M Gonzales has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Anthony M Gonzales has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Anthony M Gonzales has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
My Doctors office set up my eye surgery at the surgery center and I checked before my surgery for costs with my insurance network, the Doctor and surgery center (The Doctor turns out is part owner of the surgery center) were covered by my insurance but just minutes before surgery they bring in my anesthesiologists that I also assumed was covered by my insurance network. I found out when I received a bill that the anesthesiologist just happens to be out of network and he billed me $700 that is not covered by my insurance. Could this be a scam? Who decided to chose an out of network anesthesiologist? Not me!!
Dr. Gonzales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of California
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHuntington Beach Hospital, 17772 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA
Dr. Anthony M Gonzales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.