Dr. Anthony Hanson Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Hanson?

2010

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Hanson is rated fair at this time. We called Dr. Hanson late one night because I was very concern about my husband Kidney health because he was a very new dialysis patient just starting on dialysis to ask him some questions about our concerns , he answered the phone so rude with a loud voice with no love and no compassion. We do not recommend him to no Family or any Friends.

former pt

Posted on June 11th, 2013

dr hanson is the best dr working out of northeast medical center. cared for my mother for years until her death in 2005. i would highly recomend him.

After 3 yrs, went from 25% to 60% kidney function.

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hanson is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is "in tune" with the patient and very quick to assess the situation. He listens to his patients; he doesn't always take the time to explain all he's considering & thinking about, but he WILL, if u ask. He has many patients whose lives depend on his care. I was up for dialysis & a kidney transplant, which I didn't want (I'm 66). But under Dr. Hanson's care & following his recommendations, my kidney function improved. I have seen him with elderly patients and talked with them in the waiting room; no one has a bad word to say about him at all. I sure don't; I go several times a yr as he monitors me closely & is quite thorough with my care.

Wasted visit

Posted on August 31st, 2011

My mother was referred by Park Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehab (which is a good place). She went with a complete file from Park Manor with what needed to be checked. This Doctor either can't read (obviously he can) or just didn't care what the patient needed. Most uncaring and maybe unqualified physician I have ever seen. I think you can do much much better than this Doctor.

Posted on August 7th, 2017