Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony A Hayek has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 6
If it were not for Doctor Hayek, I would not be walking. I was informed, by another doctor, that I would have to go to an extended care facility for the rest of my life. Thanks to Doctor Hayek's exceptional care and encouragement, I live alone and I'm able to walk. His compassion and caring have kept me going after eleven years. His office staff reflects his kindness when you call with a concern or need an appointment. Many thanks.
Dr. Hayek is a phenominal physician...he was my primary physician in edwin shaw rehab hospital for over three months and has followed my progress for almost 10 years...he is available, extremely knowledgable, caring,amd understanding...i have been able to communicate any problems to him and he offers resolutions not just in medicine but in personal matters as well....his staff is terrific and helpful and this practice is probably the most dedicated, helpful,and caring i have been to in all my 63 years
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Anthony A Hayek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Rehabilitation Medicine, 405 Tallmadge Rd Ste 120, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony A Hayek in this video.
Dr. Anthony A Hayek is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.