Dr. Anthony C Henry Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony C Henry?

Amazing doctor

I have gone to Dr. Henry for 20+ years, he is the best of the best. He takes all the time needed with you, listens to what you say, then explains to you what he thinks the problem is. if needed he has any test ordered that he thinks you may need, then does follow up. He is never in a hurry with me, which is why I may wait a few minutes, but I know he will also spend time with me when it's my appointment. It would be hard to go to anyone else after having a doctor like him, he has always been right with my issues, and very caring. I am a very satisfied patient -

AMAZING

Dr. Henry was fabulous. Best doctor I've ever been to.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Henry is a wonderful, caring doctor. He listens to all you have to say and is very good about if he can't figure out the problem sending you to someone more qualified in that area to fix whatever is wrong. He is very friendly and you feel more like a friend then just a patient or another number on the list. I have been going to him for over 15 years and wouldn't trade him as a doctor for anything.

Great Doctor!

We've been patients probably 8 years and have absoluetely no complaints about Dr. Henry. He doesn't leave the room until you've discussed all of your issues. He's even worked with our Insurance company to get some tests covered that the Insurance didn't want to pay. I would recommend him.

Dr. Anthony C Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.