Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony C Hinz MD
Dr. Anthony C Hinz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with other offices in Bend, OR and Burns, OR (and 2 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony C Hinz has 5 locations
559 W Washington St
Burns, OR 97720
51600 Huntington Rd
La Pine, OR 97739
Dr. Anthony C Hinz has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony C Hinz has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Anthony C Hinz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony C Hinz - Posted on July 27th, 2018
Dr. Hinz was great. From what He is an excellent surgeon, his PA's were great as well, however the follow up in his office and the attitudes of the rest of his staff are sadly lacking in anything considered kind and competent. It was near an act of congress to reach anyone in his office or to obtain any useful information. It was as though I were inconvenience to them each and every time I was fortunate enough to make contact. The rehabilitation process was an important part of recovery and the information I received from the support staff was ambiguous at best and I only met with the doctor for ten minutes over two visits afterwards. The medical field has become a cattle call. 2 stars at best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony C Hinz - Posted on April 13th, 2016
Dr. Hinz himself does a fine job. But he has terrible staff and 'experts'. They were the cause of multiple fractures for me. Totally incompetent . Critically wrong information given to me. Terrible orthotics. I would caution people to keep a close eye out for what his staff tell you and how they treat you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony C Hinz - Posted on October 19th, 2015
Dr Anthony Hinz was excellent. V.A. Hospital recommended him for me, he diagnosed the problem, did the knee orthoscopy and now I can drive my car again pain free, my knee feels normal again and I suffered for several years with excruciating pain at times that affected the hip joint. What a wonderful thing to have had him do for me I was in and out the same day and off walker and cane in 7 days
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony C Hinz - Posted on September 22nd, 2015
Great doctor helped save my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony C Hinz - Posted on May 22nd, 2012
Dr Hinz has been a great doctor..He has been very caring and compassionate to the needs and struggles that I have gone thru with having been in an accident and having my legs crushed, he takes the time to throughly go thru everything and to make sure I understand what is going on. Having to go thru many surgeries and more to come, I completely feel dr. Hinz has my best interest at hand.I would completely recommend dr. Hinz to everyone!
26 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Anthony C Hinz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony C Hinz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.