Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony C Hinz
Dr. Anthony C Hinz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with other offices in Bend, OR and Burns, OR (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hinz is affiliated with St Charles Medical Center-Bend. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony C Hinz has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony C Hinz has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Anthony C Hinz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Hinz himself does a fine job. But he has terrible staff and 'experts'. They were the cause of multiple fractures for me. Totally incompetent . Critically wrong information given to me. Terrible orthotics. I would caution people to keep a close eye out for what his staff tell you and how they treat you.
Dr Anthony Hinz was excellent. V.A. Hospital recommended him for me, he diagnosed the problem, did the knee orthoscopy and now I can drive my car again pain free, my knee feels normal again and I suffered for several years with excruciating pain at times that affected the hip joint. What a wonderful thing to have had him do for me I was in and out the same day and off walker and cane in 7 days
Dr Hinz has been a great doctor..He has been very caring and compassionate to the needs and struggles that I have gone thru with having been in an accident and having my legs crushed, he takes the time to throughly go thru everything and to make sure I understand what is going on. Having to go thru many surgeries and more to come, I completely feel dr. Hinz has my best interest at hand.I would completely recommend dr. Hinz to everyone!
Dr Hinz is a very caring and extremely knowledgeable surgeon. He took care of my son 10 years ago and is currently caring for myself. In both cases he has always taken whatever time necessary to explain to us the injury and the care necessary to repair it in terms that we can understand. All of his staff is professional and compassionate; from the receptionists to the persons who put on casts to the x-ray technichians, nurses, etc. I would recommend Dr Hinz and his office to anyone needing orthopedic care!!!
Dr. Hinz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Anthony C Hinz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony C Hinz is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Bend, OR.