Highly Dissatisfied

Frustrated

Dr. Hinz was great. From what He is an excellent surgeon, his PA's were great as well, however the follow up in his office and the attitudes of the rest of his staff are sadly lacking in anything considered kind and competent. It was near an act of congress to reach anyone in his office or to obtain any useful information. It was as though I were inconvenience to them each and every time I was fortunate enough to make contact. The rehabilitation process was an important part of recovery and the information I received from the support staff was ambiguous at best and I only met with the doctor for ten minutes over two visits afterwards. The medical field has become a cattle call. 2 stars at best.

Iatrogenic sufferer

Dr. Hinz himself does a fine job. But he has terrible staff and 'experts'. They were the cause of multiple fractures for me. Totally incompetent . Critically wrong information given to me. Terrible orthotics. I would caution people to keep a close eye out for what his staff tell you and how they treat you.

Dr Anthony Hinz was excellent. V.A. Hospital recommended him for me, he diagnosed the problem, did the knee orthoscopy and now I can drive my car again pain free, my knee feels normal again and I suffered for several years with excruciating pain at times that affected the hip joint. What a wonderful thing to have had him do for me I was in and out the same day and off walker and cane in 7 days

Outstanding doctor and surgeon! I was more than happy with the outcome. Thank you.

Great doctor helped save my life!

Dr Hinz has been a great doctor..He has been very caring and compassionate to the needs and struggles that I have gone thru with having been in an accident and having my legs crushed, he takes the time to throughly go thru everything and to make sure I understand what is going on. Having to go thru many surgeries and more to come, I completely feel dr. Hinz has my best interest at hand.I would completely recommend dr. Hinz to everyone!

Dr. Anthony C Hinz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.